Thursday, May 14, 2009

seestas..

in this case, my lil sis. can you say wow. i've been so stressed about so many things lately. and man, she is amazing. she deals with all my bull crap and still wants to help me figure things out, especially with my grad dinner, which i was like this close to canceling all together.

sistas. this bond is like no other. unbreakable. it goes through fire and water and still remains beautifully in tact.

thank you god for knowing how much i needed my lil sis. when i was still in my momma's womb. i just wish i could be this shining star in her life, when she needs it the most. how can she not know you? when she makes your love so tangible that it never fails to bring me to tears. because of the extravagance of your love. can you make me this in her life? someone who makes it impossible to deny your relentless love for her. this is the prayer of my heart.

thank you for knowing me god even when i fail to know you and what makes your <3 jump with glee!

1 comment: