Thursday, April 30, 2009

hold my hand ok?

proverbs 3.5
i will trust in you lord with
all my heart (not just 3 quarters).
i will lean not on my own understanding but in
all my ways i will acknowledge him, and he will make my paths
straight.

jeremiah 29.11
because i know that he has plans for me (that i do not know yet).
his plans are to prosper me, not to harm me.
but to give me hope and a
future.

imminent future--worry + anxiety. i want to be in control i want to know
now. help me to let you be god in my life (to not take things into my own hands). to be like soft clay..moldable in his hands.

i choose to
trust him.
he heard my cries. i will not go through whatever comes my way alone. he holds my hand. don't let go ok?


6 comments:

  1. it's hard for me to read cuz it's small. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you type this up on a word document first or something? it might do that. i fix it fo you when you wake up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thanks for sharing these verses, Gena. it really was an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete